Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Hey all!

Welcome to my blog!
I made this blog to talk about my thoughts and feelings about publishing, as well as my book called "That Day In September." You can check it out at: globalagepress.com. I am a senior and I'm looking for a job in the publishing world. if anyone knows of anything, please let me know.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Hey again

Hey everyone,
Talk about gross weather! I was told it was going to be 50 degrees today and I was so looking forward to having a nice day during winter. But when I woke up this morning, I realized how gross it was outside.It's not cold but just so bleak and dreary; I just wanted to stay in bed all day and sleep.
You know what can be done in this weather? You guessed it... reading!!! At least, that's what I've been doing. I read other books, stories which I thought I would have no interest in and surprisingly I do, just so that I can have broader ideas fo how to improve my own writing, that's what being a good author is all about.

Stay dry,

Rachel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment