Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Hey all!

Welcome to my blog!
I made this blog to talk about my thoughts and feelings about publishing, as well as my book called "That Day In September." You can check it out at: globalagepress.com. I am a senior and I'm looking for a job in the publishing world. if anyone knows of anything, please let me know.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Good morning!


Hey, good morning everyone!

So back to last night's blog, anyone have any

ideas how I can get a job in the publishing world?

I'm getting kinda worried and time is 'a runnin'...

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

Thanx a Bunch!

Have a good day : )

PS- This is the front cover of my book called "That

Day in September." Check it out at:

www.globalagepress.com today!

2 comments:

  1. It is me Heeyen Park. Nice blog. Try to submit your work to the literary magazine. Try to find agency. Good luck!

    www.pw.org/toolsforwriters
    www.electricliterature.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Heeyen! You're a big help : )

    ReplyDelete