Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Hey all!

Welcome to my blog!
I made this blog to talk about my thoughts and feelings about publishing, as well as my book called "That Day In September." You can check it out at: globalagepress.com. I am a senior and I'm looking for a job in the publishing world. if anyone knows of anything, please let me know.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Dec 27, 2009


Hey again!
Ever have one of those days where you get up and realize: "Man, I have a dentist's appointment today." You know it's just for a checkup, yet you're still kind of queasy. It's not like your going to say, "Hey doc, please numb my mouth, please fix my cavity. I enjoy pain." Well, thank goodness I only went for a regular checkup and no cavities. Phew.
Anyway, I really can't sit here all day and blog, (as much as I'd love to), since I promised myself that I will dedicate 2 hours a day to my new book. That's right ladies and gents, you heard it. MY NEW BOOK! I really can't wait to finish it, though I kinda have a long way to go. I just have so many ideas. I will keep all of you posted. Till then, have a nice day! : )
FYI-See these flowers I'm holding? They are homemade! ( I made them). Aren't they beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment