Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Hey all!

Welcome to my blog!
I made this blog to talk about my thoughts and feelings about publishing, as well as my book called "That Day In September." You can check it out at: globalagepress.com. I am a senior and I'm looking for a job in the publishing world. if anyone knows of anything, please let me know.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

NEW Life

Hey all!
I know, it's been forever, but I had a huge life change: I got married! I also moved to the west coast. Talk about H-U-G-E changes!! I am still getting adjusted to everything: the new place, lack of subway (sniff sniff) and my new job which I am really enjoying!
I can't believe I haven't been blogging for so long! Shame on me : (
Anyway, I will try to blog more.
I am currently working on a 2nd book while fixing yet again, my 1st one. I met with fellow author Anthony Cardieri who wrote "Luck of the Draw," which by the way is an AMAZING book, and everyone should read it. He gave me great pointers about my book and thanks to him, I'll hopefully finally manage to get my book into bookstores!
Ciao for now,
Rachel

1 comment: