Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Hey all!

Welcome to my blog!
I made this blog to talk about my thoughts and feelings about publishing, as well as my book called "That Day In September." You can check it out at: globalagepress.com. I am a senior and I'm looking for a job in the publishing world. if anyone knows of anything, please let me know.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

feb 4---Fixie


Hey all,
Just wanted to say hi. Man this weather is crazy. It snowed yesterday then in the afternoon it was nice. Today was nice and over the weekend it will be beyonddddddd freezing. Oh well. I have nothing new to say about my book or publishing, though I'd like to dedicate today's blog to my late dog named Fixie. I had her between ages 8 and 18. She was an amazing dog: loyal, loving, smart, the whole package. Unfortunately, she died because she was very sick, but she is always on my mind, especially when her birthday comes up. Today was supposed to be her 14th birthday. R.I.P. Fixie, you are truly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment